IPer for Pocket PCNo need to buy any hardware IP tester any more! IPer is a Windows Mobile software test tool for maintaining computer Local Area Networks (LANs) running the TCP/IP protocol.
IPer by: Tonaya Tech., last updated: 03/06/2007
Requirements: Windows Mobile 2003/2003SE, Windows Mobile 5.0 with 1888KB of Available Memory
About IPerKey Features
Show Adapter Information:
- Adapter type and speed, hardware address, ip address, subnet mask, gateway, DNS server...
- Release and renew a lease on an IP address previously obtained through DHCP
- IP, TCP, UDP, and ICMP statistics
- Use Ping to verify network connectivity, check transmitted and received data integrity, indicate network traffic loading by measuring round trip time
- Display MAC address of the pinged host
- Tell you if local gatway alive when the pinged host unreachable
- Use this function to transmit UDP broadcast packets that will cause the hub link LED to blink or stay continuously. It can help to diagnose the cause of failed ping tests.
- Provide snmpwalk function query for a tree of information about a network entity. All variables in the subtree below the given variable are queried and their values presented to the user.
- Use port scan function to check if a specific service if available.
- Show current associated access point SSID and its BSSID
- 802.11 scanner
- Show the network card's radio configuration parameters
- Send packet to remotely wake up a WOL enabled computer on a LAN
- Useful for network administrators to monitor and manage their networks
- List all the intermediate routers a connection must pass through to get to its destination
- Return information about currently logged on users
- Lookup domain names, IP addresses, nameservers, and registrars
- See what a HTTP request returns to the browser
- Support large files transfers
- Support 'tsize' and 'blocksize' TFTP options
- Use this tool to look up information in the DNS