I'm InTouch for Pocket PCRemote control your personal computer from the screen of your Pocket PC. Easy to use and cost-effective.
I'm InTouch by: 01 Communique Laboratory Inc, last updated: 24/01/2006
Requirements: Requires Windows OS 98 and above computer with "always on" Internet access and a web browser
About I'm InTouchI'm InTouch 5.1 Pocket PCLogin from your Pocket PC device to control your desktop. I’m InTouch putsyour PC at your fingertips, regardless of where you are.
- View and control your PC
- Run any program.
- Choose between a variety of desktop viewing modes.
- Login to your distant PC from any PC connected to the Internet to view and control it.
Requirements - Easy to Install and Use, Secure
- Install I’m InTouch on the computer you want to reach - Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/or XP with high-speed always on Internet. Support for Outlook and Outlook Express email. No computer networking knowledge required.
- Use the Internet browser and a bookmark on your Pocket PC or any Windows PC to login securely to your PC.
- All remote sessions use 128 bit SSL encrypted to protect your data
- Keep working like you never left your office
- No more synchronization needed with I'm InTouch by your side
- Improve customer response times